• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fairisfair

you apparently need to see an attorney, one who speaks whatever language you feel most comfortable with.

I am not saying that to be rude to you. It is just that English is quite obviously not your first language and your post is unintelligible.

What parts I can understand simply don't make sense.

Shay-Pari'e

Poster,

lPease edit your name out and send a copy of the Email and messages. We can assist you after that.

Last edited:

caspar9999

You are right, english is not my mother lauguage

and I am new to USA too. and what I said it really happened. I do not understand what is happening, and hope some wise person can give me some advice what is the trick here.

fairisfair

that letter sounds exactly like a threat and coercion.

Unless you are subpeonad you do not have to talk to anyone about anything.

This is also obviously not a communication written by any kind of legal authority.

either take my advice and see an attorney who can communicate well with you or at least tell us here what kind of case this person is talking about and what you have to do with it.

Some Random Guy

Feel free to ignore these impostors - they are definitely not from the government.

But, if you want to have some fun, call the real Dept of Homeland Security and let them know what is going on. They may get some enjoyment out of setting up a meeting with those guys and yourself so that they can arrest them.

mike_lee

Call your embassy ASAP (as soon as possible) even if you are Naturalized they will still help. What is your mother tongue and we'll look up some resources for you. In any other country Homeland Security would be called the State Police. (i.e. they operate above the law) they can do anything they want. My advice would be verify who these people are and if it's homeland security cooperate

justalayman

The wired thing happen the next day, the investigator come again,and say somebody filed a complaint saying that guy harnessed me (of course, I am a lady).
If these guys are looking to harness you lady, I suggest they are simply taking you for a ride!:eek::D

fairisfair

Call your embassy ASAP (as soon as possible) even if you are Naturalized they will still help. What is your mother tongue and we'll look up some resources for you. In any other country Homeland Security would be called the State Police. (i.e. they operate above the law) they can do anything they want. My advice would be verify who these people are and if it's homeland security cooperate
Oh stop it.:rolleyes:

justalayman

Ok, on the extremely unlikely possibility this is a real post, here is what you do
:

call the police and report to them that somebody is impersonating an agent of the Office of Homeland Security. They will take it from there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">