• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I do about my warrant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

calys said:
What is the name of your state? California but warrant is from Arizona

January of this year I was charged with domestic violence and possession of paraphanelia. Here is the link to my case... http://jp.co.pima.az.us/casesearch/DisplayCT.php?casenumber=CR06602287A&case_type=crim

I missed a court date and they issued a failure to appear warrant. I now live in California. How can I take care of this warrant?
You will likely have to appear or have an attorney make some arrangement for you. It won't go away by itself.

You will almost certainly have to appear and do at least a few days of time. Keep in mind that so long as the warrant exists you will be ineligible for many forms o fgovernment assistance including SSI, student loans, government supported housing loans, and an assortment of other issues including rejection from decent jobs. Then there will be the problem of being arrested.

Contact an attorney in AZ immediately.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">