• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I do now

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

demanda

What is the name of your state? California

I'm in big trouble, and I know this. I missed court today and am putting my self back on calender monday. At my last court date I had a public defender and I was wondering if they would still be my public defender? I need to talk to someone about my case and I don't know who, or wheather it will do me any good. To be honest I didn't go to court today on purpose because I knew I would go to jail and I have a really bad tooth ache and ear infection and even though I know it's wrong I just wanted to buy a little time. Can the PD help me? Thank you for your time

CdwJava

Now you will have a warrant for your arrest as well as your ailments.

Call the PD that had been assigned to your matter ASAP.

- Carl

Motherto6

Wow ~ You sure do learn things the HARD way. You need to stay out of trouble and you can do that by being in jail. It will be very good for you to sit quietly in a cell and contemplate your actions and the consequences. You also need to get that toothache looked at, if you really have one. If it is affecting your ear, then it is infected and you need to be on antibiotics.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">