• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What have I done....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Beverly Vintage

Okay - so, here's a question...and perhaps I'm just not wanting to believe that I could be set up, but... I answered a listing in our "weekly" in CO/Denver regarding a man wanting to be a "sugar daddy" in a "mutually satisfying relationship." Cash wasn't specifically discussed - more so, paying bills, helping with rent, etc. I'm desperate, and I'm a sucker - so after a couple glasses of wine, I responded with a fake name with a new email account. I looked up the definition of prostitute, and if there's one man and one woman, and there aren't other partners, it's considered "mistress" not prostitute. Can someone illuminate me on whether I could be "stung" by this - he said "I'M NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT" which makes it seem like he is, of course... HELP! :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">