• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What kind of attorney do I need?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ebburtner

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

My husband was arrested for trespassing but the charges were dismissed because he didn't actually trespass. The guy who claimed my husband was on his property help my husband at gunpoint and threatened to put a bullet in his head. We are wanting to sue the is guy for what he did to him but we don't know what kind of attorney we would need. Can someone help us out on what type of attorney to get? TIA!

ebburtner

Well, for one, he threatened my husbands life, he threatened to sue him for millions of dollars and keep him tied up in court, he had him arrested when he wasn't even on this guys property, he had permission to be on the property he was on, the guy who did this to my husband has 3 lawsuits on 3 different people for over 3 million dollars for "trespassing". We want to atleast talk to a lawyer and see if we have a case. That is why we are wanting to know what type of attorney to get.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">