• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are our rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

one_moms_quest

tennessee

My daughter was arrested for attempted homicide. My daughter had a 11yr.old child spending the night with her that lives with me. the night this happened the police made the 11yr.old give a statement without my knowing or her fathers. Do we have any rights or say so on this ? And if so what can I do to protect her ?
This is like a younger sister to my daughter and the child is scared.

O

oberauerdorf

Since you have given absolutely no facts regarding the incidents related to the police being involved how do you expect an answer?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
was the 11 year old a witness to your daughter attempting to kill someone?

=====================================

My response:

Stephen, the presumption is yes, the little girl was the witness. Surely, you don't believe she's the Purp, do you? The Purp is our writer's daughter - - not the little girl. And, as a witness, a parent does not need to be present during questioning.

But, since our writer is from Tennessee, the bigger, and more important question to ask is, "Does your daughter live in one of them trailers?"

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">