• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mag042505

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? ****land me and a friend got pulled overe the other night and the cops found 3 roachs of marijuana on us the cop said he would let us go then he gave me a card with a name and a number on it and told me that it was the narcotics unit and he wanted me to call and give them information he said i had better call if not he had one year and one day to charge me with what had happened that night i was just wondering if this was true or not

mag042505

what if

****land if i dont help them and they do arrest me what kind of trouble can you get in for 3 roachs of marijuana

Happy Trails

mag042505 said:
****land if i dont help them and they do arrest me what kind of trouble can you get in for 3 roachs of marijuana
Possession or use of any amount of marijuana is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">