• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do? Please help fast

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JasonEnt

I live in Indiana. I was already out on bond for underage drinking, and went to jail again 2 days ago for the same thing. I have court today, for the previous charge, and I was wondering if taking the deferment would help me or hurt me? If I took it would this other charge affect it, even though it happened before the agreement was made? The bail bondsman said this second charge wouldn't be in he system yet, but when I go to court for the second charge wouldn't I just be charged with both charges at the same time?

dave33

I live in Indiana. I was already out on bond for underage drinking, and went to jail again 2 days ago for the same thing. I have court today, for the previous charge, and I was wondering if taking the deferment would help me or hurt me? If I took it would this other charge affect it, even though it happened before the agreement was made? The bail bondsman said this second charge wouldn't be in he system yet, but when I go to court for the second charge wouldn't I just be charged with both charges at the same time?
If they will still offer the deferment I think you should take it. You will not be in violation of that sentence since you were charged before you took the deal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">