• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is a snapout???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LsPilot82

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Fl polk county

Hey guys i need to know what a snapout means, whether its good or bad cause there is one listed in my court proceedings. So what exactly does snapout mean. I cant nothing online in the search engines. Thanks.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Never heard the term. I guess you need to use a different search engine because I found it quickly. Google "snapout court"

Apparently, it is a "memorandum of sentence".

Here, it is used in context:

"Each petitioner below had been adjudicated guilty by the county court
pursuant to a document called a “memorandum of sentence,” or as it is otherwise known, a “snapout.”"

LsPilot82

Never heard the term. I guess you need to use a different search engine because I found it quickly. Google "snapout court"

Apparently, it is a "memorandum of sentence".

Here, it is used in context:

"Each petitioner below had been adjudicated guilty by the county court
pursuant to a document called a “memorandum of sentence,” or as it is otherwise known, a “snapout.”"
Oh no, i found that also, but it didnt really explain to me what it all means. Whats a memorandum of sentence?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
It seems to simply be a written notification/record as to what the sentence of the court is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">