• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

where do i get a public defender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Can I Say...

What is the name of your state? Indiana. I'm a kid that did some stupid ****, but for the most part i've learned a lesson without even being to the courts yet, anyway my initial hearing or whatever is in like 4 days on the 4th, I just wanna know where to get some ****** public defender, I'm not paying for a god damn lawyer. But what are some ways to actually get him to help me, rather than him teling me just admit to the ****. I want this guy to help me and not **** me over, he gets paid either way i believe.

Heather2

Can I Say... said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana. I'm a kid that did some stupid ****, but for the most part i've learned a lesson without even being to the courts yet, anyway my initial hearing or whatever is in like 4 days on the 4th, I just wanna know where to get some ****** public defender, I'm not paying for a god damn lawyer. But what are some ways to actually get him to help me, rather than him teling me just admit to the ****. I want this guy to help me and not **** me over, he gets paid either way i believe.
Request a PD when you go to court. Just tell him/her the truth and based on the evidence they have against you what is the best possible sentence you can get.

Can I Say... said:
You get a ********* public defender when you go in front of the **** ****** judge. I hope you recieve **** **** ** **** *** ****** you go to court.

I hope the system ***** your ***** ***. The whole system ** *********. and I hope the ******* does good. **** you.

**** you and good luck! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">