• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who wants to do the movie?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NOTGUILTYLEARCH

What is the name of your state?MICH
I have a friend that is getting out in 4 months for a crime he did not commit,you see we are from a small town in upper michigan and back then as always the prosecutor was trying to get the conviction instead of truth for instance, turnkeys at jail made him spit in paper towel and they transported to lab, or how about this, this was a CSC case and girl was never examined by a phsician after, should she have not been deemed a crime scene and taken in for examination and possible DNA?nope Barney fife didnt do that!!He needs some help and I think there is a HUGE lawsuit here!! he is in Michigan dept of Corrections http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=201147 I have been in many court cases here myself and know how they operate but want to help my friend!! he gets out in 4 months after maxing out because he would not admit it!! :eek: That should tell you something!! :confused:
[email protected] :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">