• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why 2 Counties IL keep letting a repeat offender off!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

victimofIDtheft

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I was in here some time ago with a repeat offender who was charged with 8 Counts of ID Theft in 2 Counties in Illinois, Dupage and Will. They both gave her 3 years probation.

NOW she doesn't go that long and violated her probation as she was caught with Cocaine. The State's attorney told me the Judge will let her off again. Prior to this she violated the probation once before and she walked. NOW she gets caught with a drug and they won't do a thing... Not to talk about her long criminal history and doing time for embezzeling over $60,000 from an Employer. How can they give her probation on top of probation and now caught with Cocaine they just let her off? Amazing system we have! :mad: :mad:

seniorjudge

Q: How can they give her probation on top of probation and now caught with Cocaine they just let her off?

A: Illinois is one of the most corrupt states in the union.

Next question?

R

runninandrunnin

kANE

Judging from her name, 'victimofidtheft', she has a rather personal vindeta against identity theives. That is why she wants to jailed. She may very well also have been a victim of that thief.

victimofIDtheft

YES I am a victim of hers around 5 times! She is on probation in one of the Counties because I pressed charges. How would you feel if you knew this criminal and she has done it to soo many people and has had a Cocaine addiction and they do absolutely nothing when she is on probation in 2 Counties for 3 years and she has already violated it twice and it hasn't even been a year of her probation yet? :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Kane

Well, if you lost money, the only chance of getting it back is if she's on probation - you're not going to be getting it if she's in jail.

If you're mad about your credit or something, yeah that sucks, but it's really the credit reporting companies you should be talking to. It's their f'up systems that are responsible for the problem in the first place.

victimofIDtheft

YES, anyone can get a credit card. BUT She was point blank busted for Cocaine and Both Counties don't even PUT her in jail???? I guess Cocaine is legal in Will and Dupage! That is my main point now. She uses ID theft to steal from people then she goes out dealing/using Cocaine! It goes hand IN hand and the System enables her. She is on probation for 8 Counts of ID Theft between the 2 Counties and clearly violated her probation with Cocaine and yet they just give her another shot at probation! Here is the Response from Will County State's Attorney:

"DuPage violated her so they know about it. We will see if we can revoke her Wednesday. Don't get your hopes up though that she will be sent to prison. The judge may give her another shot on probation even though she violated probation by using drugs."

UNBELIEVABLE HUH??? THE SYSTEM WORKS FOR THE CRIMINAL !

Last edited:
seniorjudge said:
Q: How can they give her probation on top of probation and now caught with Cocaine they just let her off?

A: Illinois is one of the most corrupt states in the union.

Next question?
Tennessee is another corrupt state.... :mad:

victimofIDtheft

kANE, Just jail period! The law works for the criminal period! She is stealing peoples identities also through opening new checking accounts up and etc.
Our whole system is corrupt! Repeat offenders keep it going. :( :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">