• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why the attempt murder released the second day?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wdmgwdmg

My tenant let the gas leak on purpose to murder the upstairs people. I confronted him and he was angry and try to kill me with a butcher's knife. I fight with him and break the knife. I called the police. He was arrested for assault with weapon. But He was released the second day.

I have the video clips that he let the gas leak on purpose. (The police did not see this.) I have the video he lunched at me with a butcher's knife and I blocked
him. (Police see this clip roughly).

The tenant suspects all people around him spray insects killer into his room. He insists to install camera in the lobby, front door and back door. That is why I have clips for everything. This is going to be the easiest case in American history.

Just wondering why he was released so easy. I thought he should be put behind bar for sure.
I have a 6 months protection order against him now.

Thanks for any suggestions.

CdwJava

He probably made bail. The Constitution requires that a person be granted reasonable bail. If someone he knew posted the bail in order to have him released, there's not a lot they can do.

If he comes around again in violation of the protective order, call 91-1-1.

dave33

My tenant let the gas leak on purpose to murder the upstairs people. I confronted him and he was angry and try to kill me with a butcher's knife. I fight with him and break the knife. I called the police. He was arrested for assault with weapon. But He was released the second day.

I have the video clips that he let the gas leak on purpose. (The police did not see this.) I have the video he lunched at me with a butcher's knife and I blocked
him. (Police see this clip roughly).

The tenant suspects all people around him spray insects killer into his room. He insists to install camera in the lobby, front door and back door. That is why I have clips for everything. This is going to be the easiest case in American history.

Just wondering why he was released so easy. I thought he should be put behind bar for sure.
I have a 6 months protection order against him now.

Thanks for any suggestions.
If he is attacking you with a butcher knife I would not count on a piece of paper.

wdmgwdmg

Have you evict him?

The police accompanied him to pick some of his stuff the second day. He still has some stuff such as bed, fan, heater etc. That means he is still occupying the room. The police told him to have police company to move out everything. But he has no sign to move out though he can not access the residence. Do I have to go to court to get a eviction order to get him out? Thank you very much for helping me with the question.

Antigone*

The police accompanied him to pick some of his stuff the second day. He still has some stuff such as bed, fan, heater etc. That means he is still occupying the room. The police told him to have police company to move out everything. But he has no sign to move out though he can not access the residence. Do I have to go to court to get a eviction order to get him out? Thank you very much for helping me with the question.
Yes, you need to legally evict him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">