• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will AI stick with no bac mentioned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sportsmom12

KY. My son is no angel- and he will get what he gets. But I was curious, about 3 months ago he was charged with the KY kiddie law DUI for .02 blood alcohol. He lost his license for 30 days and had to go to rehab classes for a month.
He really has not drank and drove since then. However last night, he was in a car with another minor whom had one drink in him and got nailed with a .02 bca and thus got arrested for dui. Since there was beer in the car and both kids are 20, they tested my son also. He did have a beer in him- but on the citation, they didn't mark any bca . They charged him with possession of alchol also- but it wasn't his car or his beer.
Since he is on probation for the last dui- what will happen? I don't understand how they could charge him without putting down the bca or proving it was his alcohol?

racer72

He was charged with possesion, not consumption. There was no reason to check his BAC. He can probably kiss his driving privileges away for a lot longer than 30 days now. And he will get a nice fine too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">