• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will a judge usually go with my p.o.'s recommendation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Antmil8889

I'm in Florida, and recently received a technical violation for having an open container. I wasn't arrested or charged with anything, but the tech still had to be sent to a judge. My officer told me she would recommend that i receive the violation on my file, but no further action be taken (i.e. arrests/warrants). Does a judge usually go with the officers recommendation?

Antmil8889

Also

I have paid all my court costs and fines, finished community service, finished rehab, and paid up a year in advance on supervision fees. This is my only mess up so far 😕

Just Blue

I'm in Florida, and recently received a technical violation for having an open container. I wasn't arrested or charged with anything, but the tech still had to be sent to a judge. My officer told me she would recommend that i receive the violation on my file, but no further action be taken (i.e. arrests/warrants). Does a judge usually go with the officers recommendation?
Depends. Perhaps. Who knows. Can't say.:)

Depends on the Judge and the offence you were on parole for.

Antmil8889

Charge

I did five yearsin prison followed by two years probation. Four possession with intent opiates. .. was a first time felon

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">