• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will they come get me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djh50

I pled no contest to a misdemeanor charge in Kansas. I served 2 months and am on probation. My P.O. is trying to revoke me. I moved to another state. Will/Can Kansas come looking for me? My P.O. knows my new address but as I said, I am in a different state.

Just Blue

djh50 said:
I pled no contest to a misdemeanor charge in Kansas. I served 2 months and am on probation. My P.O. is trying to revoke me. I moved to another state. Will/Can Kansas come looking for me? My P.O. knows my new address but as I said, I am in a different state.

What was your violation?

Litigation!

My response:

You can run, but there's nowhere in the World you can hide. Eventually, you will get picked up.

They arrested Entwistle in England, and he's on his way back to the States.

They'll get you too.

IAAL

Litigation!

stephenk said:
Damn, now the Who will never play again.

And I'm oh so tired of running
Gonna lay down on the floor
I gotta rest some time so
I can get to run some more

She's comin'!
She's comin'!

IAAL

Litigation!

cissycicle said:
Yippee! You are cognizant of the fact the the floor is the ONLY place you'll get laid! Gotcha!!!

A STUPID POST BY A STUPID PERSON!​

cissycicle
Member Join Date: Jan 2006

why is televised domestic battery not addressed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it that no arrests are made as a result of the ever famous "rock em sock em" scenes on the Jerry Springer Show. These guests knock each other around wildly.

Ah, then there is the "pole dancing". Doesn't exotic dancing require a license? What gives?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">