• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will they come for me??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sirman

i live in oklahoma..

hello,
it seems that i have got myself into quite the situation here..

About six months ago I was arrested while riding in a car with my friends...i had a qauter pound of pot in my pocket..i hid it but the found it..becuase my little brother and my best friend were in the car i claimed it so they would not get charged with the felonies...i was givin 1 year supervised probation..1 year not supervised after i completed 60 days in the county jail..i did this and all was going well...5 months in i messed up for personal reasons and smoked agian..only once but that doesnt matter ..i did smoke pot...i was givin a drug test but i just admitted to it because i knew i would fail for sure...i was prepared to be moved to a suspended sentence because i was currently on a differed sentence.My probabtion officer told me i would get a summons in the mail for a court date to appear for the charges..instead i recieved a warrent in the mail and attached was the info that they wanted to speed up judgement and sentencing.I am extremly afraid that they are going to send me to prison..

My question is when or will the police come to my house to serve the warrent or will they wait for me to turn myself in or catch me on the streets?? If they come to my house are they going to kick in the door or will they just knock? this is my first offense but i have a bad feeling that they will want to lock me up for a few years..i was charged with felony poss. with intent to distribute.

and the warrent is in a seperate county...and i live in a big city aswell..
thank you for your time
sirman

Last edited:

S

sirman

well i must say that after looking through the other threads i have come to the conclusion that this whole site is worthless as i have seen almost no advice or answers at all..only ego-drivin .. that have some kind of superiority complex and they seem to gain some self-esteem by repleying complete nonsense that has no value at all..

break it and they will come????

yeah no ****....that does not even come close to a answer...

i was asking whether or not they will kick in the door...

i currntly reside in somebody elses house and really dont want them to have their house damaged...i plan on turning myself in soon as soon as i get my last pay check so that i can post bond..

but i expect absolutly nothing as far as advise from anybody on this website..this place is a complete joke and most of you should be ashamed for spewing out this complete garbage...but im sure that you will not feel bad as im sure you agree with the current {currupt,self-serving} court systems..

home of the free???? haha..that is the absulote biggist lie this country has ever totted as a truth...nothing and nobody is free in this country....unless of coarse your rich right?....and a political figure wont lose any votes on his/her position on the current situation at hand.

thank you for your time

Last edited by a moderator:

dequeendistress

thank YOU for your self righteous post.

I know you did not use the F word...Did YOU?

You know they are coming! Why post such a BS question. You know they will break down the door or anything else in the way when they arrive...I hope they are in transit right NOW!

O kay I reread your post and may have some information to soothe you...maybe they will knock before they kick in the door....

feel better?

Last edited:
S

sirman

do you really hope they are in transit??? do you enjoy knowing the horrible circumstances other people are in??
I expecting nothing less from any of you leaches....you are EXACTLY what is wrong with this country!! you all live in the mind set "well its not me so forget them".well trust me we will all forget you if you ever need help...and no..i do not know that they will kick in the door or anything else in the way...if anything i expect them to come during a warrent sweep..is a probabtion violation really on the top list for house raids?? that was my main question...but of coarse..get a real answer from this place...why would i expect that right?!? i mean..the forum name is free advice forum right? i should known better than actually expect any advice..because much like america...nothing is free!!

thank you for your time
hate you all

Last edited:

dequeendistress

No charge.

You can always hope someone else will answer your post.

Warrant sweep? hmm....

Maybe everyone will just forget about you and during a routine traffic stop you will remind them.

S

sirman

you have never heard of a warrant sweep??

and you think that YOU should dispense pointless information masked as legal advise..
read up on police procedures before you answer posts asking for futher information on said subjects

thank you for you time
i am never coming back here

C

casual observer

Hey Dequeen, what is your deal? Better yet, what are your qualifications to dispense advice to anyone? On any given topic.

From what I have seen, you are quite the bandwagon jumper. Waiting until one of the other "smart azzes" proffers up some worthless nugget of advice, then you chime in with your ramblings.

I have yet to see you answer anyones question directly. Did it ever occur to you, that even though some of the questions posted here may seem idiotic, that to the individual posting, it may actually constitute a crisis to them?

With the exception of cbg and beth3, I have not seen any of you so called resident experts, dispense anything other than drivel. Instead, you sit atop your little internet kingdom, chuckling to yourself about what a witty reply you made to an issue you have no clue to. You are a perfect sample of what a large percentage of shut ins such as yourself have become. Popular in your internet circle of dorks. hiding in the shadows of your work station at home, eating krispy kremes and whining to yourself about how bad the world is.

Why don't you try something constructive, like volunteering in your community, or working towards getting an education in a particular field so you can spout off with some authority, and maybe even garner a little respect for yourself.

Give it a rest, all of you smart azzes. People come here in a legitimate search for help. Your condesending retorts, and "look at how cool I am" crap helps no one.

Sincerely,

the casual observer

dequeendistress

sirman said:
you have never heard of a warrant sweep??

and you think that YOU should dispense pointless information masked as legal advise..
read up on police procedures before you answer posts asking for futher information on said subjects

thank you for you time
i am never coming back here
There is a God!

YES idiot I have heard of a warrant sweep, just don't think it is going to apply in the situation YOU describe.

Nevermind

Since you are not coming back...

or are you coming back with a different user name?

S

sirman

why would i come back with a different user name??
what do i care? the only reason im back is to ask a mod to please delete me from this web site as i could not locate the place to delete myself....and why wouldnt a waarant sweep apply to me..the warrant is in a different county so they are going to have to drive over an hour to pick me up and quite possibly..i will not be there..i am no drug lord,i have never sold anything, and they know that...so yes..i do see them waiting till they do a warrant sweep.. because although i know that the government loves to waste time and money, i think that they may wait till they do a general round up of everybody in the area who has warrants..could i be wrong??..yes that is why i came here...but i quickly became aware of the type of responses people get when they come here and seek help....they get absolutly no help or advice.. what a waste of time

MODERATORS..PLEASE DELETE ME IN YOUR USER DATABASE
thank you for you time

dequeendistress

RULES AND CONDITIONS OF PAROLE

1. I will report to my parole officer and my employer immediately upon arrival at my destination.
2. I will obey all city, state and federal laws. I agree to immediately report any new arrests to my parole officer.
3. I agree not to leave the State of Oklahoma without prior written permission by my officer and not leave the county without permission of my officer or his/her district office.
4. I agree to report as directed by my officer in person and in writing on the forms provided by my officer. I agree to allow the officer to visit at home, work or other convenient places.
5. I agree to immediately report in person, in writing or by telephone any changes in residence, employment or marital status.
6. I agree not to use or possess drugs other than those legally prescribed by a physician. I agree not to use alcohol nor go onto the premises where alcoholic beverages are served,.
7. I agree not to lie or misrepresent the truth to any member of the Pardon and Parole Board, any employee of the Department of Corrections or any official of the government.
8. I agree not to associate with persons on parole or probation or persons with criminal records, communicate with inmates of any penal institution, except members of the immediate family, unless my parole officer gives permission because of work or other good reason.
9. I agree to pay parole fees of $40 per month, payable in cashier's check or money order to the Department of Corrections Restitution and Accounting.
10. I will comply with all lawful directives issued by my supervising officer or any member of the Department of Corrections.
11. I understand that at any time or place, I am subject to search. In addition, my vehicle and any property under my control are subject to search.
12. I agree to submit to urinalysis or any other substance abuse testing procedures as required by my parole officer.
13. I agree to pay, during the term of my parole, all fines and court costs imposed by the court at the time of my conviction.
14. I understand that Oklahoma State Statute 21 § 1283(d) prohibits anyone under the supervision of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections to own or possess a firearm. I agree not to own, possess or travel in a vehicle with a firearm or explosives.
15. Sex offenders will abide by special sex offender rules.
16. I understand that violations may result in the imposition of sanctions including but not limited to:

Financial Planning Reintegration Training Electronic Monitoring Day Reporting
Mental Health Counseling Intensive Supervision Community Service Temporary Placement in
Attend AA Attend N/A Victim Impact Panel a community correctional
Attend MRT Curfew Weekend Incarceration facility or jail for up
GED Courses Intensive Parole Nighttime Incarceration to 30 days Supervision

17. I agree to follow the special condition(s) listed below:

I have read these conditions and understand that I must obey them until the term of my parole expires. I understand that failure to comply with these rules and conditions may result in the imposition of intermediate sanctions or revocation of my parole. I also understand that a finding of guilt, or plea of guilty or nolo contendere will be evidence that I failed to obey the law. I will be arrested and sent back to prison to serve the remainder of my sentence plus any new sentences.

WITNESS AND DATE SIGNATURE

WITNESS AND DATE NUMBER

dequeendistress

As for deleting yourself goto edit in one of your posts select delete---it is at the top---this will delete the complete thread--the whole thing---if you are the first---self explanatory---post

S

sirman

yeah whats your point i have that piece of paper right here..i am fully aware of its contents..but of coarse..someone with you intuitive skills must have noticed that i did not ask about my terms of probabtion{i am on probabtion not parole...i have never been to prison} i was asking about the chances the will RAID my friends house.....and what if i move and dont tell them are they gonna kick in his door even if they dont have proof that i am even there?? but you obviously have no type of knowlege of these situations so i would expect nothing less than a simple cut and paste..i still dont even understand why you did that... please...you are looking dumber by the minute...

thank you for wasting my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">