• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wire Tapping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

UncleChuck055

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

What are my rights with regards to wiretapping and invasion of privacy?

If there is a tap on my phone line and other communication devices can I file a motion to find out if there is a warrant? And if there is, what can I do? Do I have the right to know this information?

If there is a tap without a warrant, someone is just screwing around, what can I do?

What are my rights and what can I do about this?

Thank You

Just Blue

UncleChuck055 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

What are my rights with regards to wiretapping and invasion of privacy?

If there is a tap on my phone line and other communication devices can I file a motion to find out if there is a warrant? And if there is, what can I do? Do I have the right to know this information?

If there is a tap without a warrant, someone is just screwing around, what can I do?

What are my rights and what can I do about this?

Thank You
What makes you think there is a tap on your phone??

pmccrite

missouri

I order to put a tap on your phone. the police have to go to a judge and show pro. cause that they believe that a crime has taken place or is about to take place and that this phone tap would prove that. meaning you are currently under investigation for a possible crime that they feel like you were involved with or are currently involved with. Within 30 days of the phone tap being put into place either an arrest has to be made or the phone tap has to come off, or they can go back to a judge and get another 30 days, but they have to show cause. If your that sure , check your phone line, or just turn it off, but remember with a phone tap comes , what they call a hook switch, now what this does, is it enables the phone to act as a microphone, so when you hang up the phone they can still hear everything being said in the room or within hearing distance of the phone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">