• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wondering whats going to happen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

captncoke

What is the name of your state? florida

Question:
my house was recently robbed by someone i know.he admitted it to the police.now he is telling them i sold him drugs and they have 6 sworn statements and are giving poligraph test.i never sold this person drugs nor do i know 6 people he knows.the dective is saying now im in trouble not sure what to do.i did nothing but give this person a place to sleep.now i do take prescription meds. as i crushed my spinal cord and he knows what meds. i take.any advice as to what i can expect from here.he even admitted he has a drug problem.just wondering our they going to come rip my house apart going by what a admitted thief and drug addict said.thank you for your time.

outonbail

What is the name of your state? florida

Question:
my house was recently robbed by someone i know.he admitted it to the police.now he is telling them i sold him drugs and they have 6 sworn statements and are giving poligraph test.
How did this guy's confession for robbing your house, turn into six sworn statements? Who is telling you they have six sworn statements, the police?
i never sold this person drugs nor do i know 6 people he knows.
Ah, but the real question is have you sold anyone drugs, not just this guy.

the dective is saying now im in trouble not sure what to do.i did nothing but give this person a place to sleep.
So you don't know six of the same people as this guy who robbed your house knows, but you gave him a place to sleep?
i do take prescription meds. as i crushed my spinal cord and he knows what meds. i take.
So the drugs your being accused of selling, are your prescription drugs?
any advice as to what i can expect from here.he even admitted he has a drug problem.just wondering our they going to come rip my house apart going by what a admitted thief and drug addict said.thank you for your time.
If the only person claiming you're dealing drugs is the same guy who admitted robbing your house, then I doubt the police will spend much time investigating the allegations. Although this doesn't explain the six sworn statements.
Now it could be that the police are feeding you a line to see your reactions, but the police don't generally arrest someone for residential burglary, then use the suspect to gain evidence of wrongdoing they can use against the victim. If they plan on serving a search warrant they don't usually inform you ahead of time either. So I'm not sure what may be going on. Must be much more to the story than you let a guy sleep in your home, he robs you and now the police are investigating you,,,, it makes no sense.
However, only you know whether you've been selling drugs or not. So if you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

How long did this guy live in your home and how long have you known him?

What are you taking for your crushed spinal cord? Wouldn't be Oxycodone by any chance would it?

captncoke

How did this guy's confession for robbing your house, turn into six sworn statements? Who is telling you they have six sworn statements, the police?

yes the police.believe six of his friends to get attenion off him and on to me.because he has not been charged yet.

Ah, but the real question is have you sold anyone drugs, not just this guy.

people have asked but i never sold nor gave

So you don't know six of the same people as this guy who robbed your house knows, but you gave him a place to sleep?

he was a friend of my sons.he was helping out around the house fix things and little did i know helping himself to my items.

So the drugs your being accused of selling, are your prescription drugs?

yes

If the only person claiming you're dealing drugs is the same guy who admitted robbing your house, then I doubt the police will spend much time investigating the allegations. Although this doesn't explain the six sworn statements.

thats what has me.but they wont charge him or look for our stuff even though we told him where our stuff is.

Now it could be that the police are feeding you a line to see your reactions, but the police don't generally arrest someone for residential burglary, then use the suspect to gain evidence of wrongdoing they can use against the victim. If they plan on serving a search warrant they don't usually inform you ahead of time either. So I'm not sure what may be going on. Must be much more to the story than you let a guy sleep in your home, he robs you and now the police are investigating you,,,, it makes no sense.
However, only you know whether you've been selling drugs or not. So if you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

ive have done nothing wrong.just think its crazy.
How long did this guy live in your home and how long have you known him?

bout 2 weeks would stay here and there.the nights he didnt stay were the nights he pawn my stuff.have known him bout 6 months.

What are you taking for your crushed spinal cord? Wouldn't be Oxycodone by any chance would it?
yes oxycodone

captncoke

i have no arrests for anything relating to drugs.i have a dui approx. 10 years ago.

no they dont.(lol)that is a username i have been using for ever i use to drink captain morgans and coke.and no i dont sell coke

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">