• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong charge on ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrwabba

What is the name of your state? OREGON

alright i posted a few days ago about how i got an MIP i was looking up the number that states what i was cited for ORS 470.430 and that number doesnt refer to anything what should have been written there should have been ORS 471.430. i know im digging deep here trying to get out of this but if i take this to court and tell the judge that i came prepared to fight a violation that doesnt exist and play dumb not knowing and say i didnt know it was a mistake is there a chance i could get off?

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? OREGON

alright i posted a few days ago about how i got an MIP i was looking up the number that states what i was cited for ORS 470.430 and that number doesnt refer to anything what should have been written there should have been ORS 471.430. i know im digging deep here trying to get out of this but if i take this to court and tell the judge that i came prepared to fight a violation that doesnt exist and play dumb not knowing and say i didnt know it was a mistake is there a chance i could get off?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=383514

Keep all your questions in your original post on this subject.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">