• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrong Name On Warrant And Court Documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

REASONABLE DOUT

What is the name of your state? GEORGIA

Is it legal under state or federal law to have a warrant issued for a person under a false name example:

My name is Chuck U Farely and a warrant was issued for a David P White who is my son. I was never known under any such alias at any point in time. Can the government Issue an arrest warrant, hold court, convict, sentence, and imprison me under another persons name.

Now in 1993 I, Chuck U Farely, was in court for a hearing on unrelated charges and the court asked me to state my name for the record and by Law my name is Chuck U Farely. Now the president has been set in court for my name under another state case.

If they, Federal Government, were to convict me and hold me to these convictions would they have to address the fact that they recognize that i am not the person on the warrant or court records "David P White" at any time?

Are there any federal rule or statute that the BOP is breaking?

This is a federal case... Thanks

Last edited:

seniorjudge

REASONABLE DOUT said:
What is the name of your state? GEORGIA

Is it legal under state or federal law to have a warrant issued for a person under a false name example:

My name is Chuck U Farely and a warrant was issued for a David P White who is my son. I was never known under any such alias at any point in time. Can the government Issue an arrest warrant, hold court, convict, sentence, and imprison me under another persons name.

Now in 1993 I, Chuck U Farely, was in court for a hearing on unrelated charges and the court asked me to state my name for the record and by Law my name is Chuck U Farely. Now the president has been set in court for my name under another state case.

If they, Federal Government, were to convict me and hold me to these convictions would they have to address the fact that they recognize that i am not the person on the warrant or court records "David P White" at any time?

Are there any federal rule or statute that the BOP is breaking?

This is a federal case... Thanks

Who/what is the BOP?

REASONABLE DOUT

hhmm.. I don't know the BOP off hand and don't have it available for reference.. Based on the info provided outside of the BOP what would be your or anyone's assement?

seniorjudge

REASONABLE DOUT said:
hhmm.. I don't know the BOP off hand and don't have it available for reference.. Based on the info provided outside of the BOP what would be your or anyone's assement?
Okay...keep in touch.

REASONABLE DOUT

Let me do my best to simplify this because in the beginning I added as much information as possible to assist anyone who may have been able to provide an intelligent response.

Step 1. federal government brought an indictment on Chuck U Farley under the name of Dwight P White, which was not his legal name but the name but a "screw up on the part of the government". An Arrest warrant was issued for the arrest of Dwight P. White NOT Chuck U Farley.

Chuck U Farley was apprehended under the arrest warrant.

I know there are cases out there somewhere similar to this where either the name was spelled incorrectly or the address on the home was incorrect, yet this case the entire name on the arrest warrant was different from the flesh and blood person who was physically detained.

This is serious and not meant as a joke or game... Thanks for your time..

seniorjudge

REASONABLE DOUT said:
Let me do my best to simplify this because in the beginning I added as much information as possible to assist anyone who may have been able to provide an intelligent response.

Step 1. federal government brought an indictment on Chuck U Farley under the name of Dwight P White, which was not his legal name but the name but a "screw up on the part of the government". An Arrest warrant was issued for the arrest of Dwight P. White NOT Chuck U Farley.

Chuck U Farley was apprehended under the arrest warrant.

I know there are cases out there somewhere similar to this where either the name was spelled incorrectly or the address on the home was incorrect, yet this case the entire name on the arrest warrant was different from the flesh and blood person who was physically detained.

This is serious and not meant as a joke or game... Thanks for your time..

Okay, they got YOU and they will try YOU regardless of the name you use or don't use.

REASONABLE DOUT

So the government can basically serve an arrest warrant for YOU in another person's name?

They can hold trial for YOU in another person's name?

Convict YOU under another person's name?

Sentence YOU under another persons name?

None of this makes any sense... What happened to holding You to The Letter of The Law?

CdwJava

If the warrant is issued for you and you did not commit the offenses alleged, hire an attorney to quash the warrant or go to the issuing agency with your attorney and your proof.

if you are seeking to overturn an arrest based on some kind of a "technicality" it probably won't work. Crooks have all manner of aliases, and an arrest warrant is not evidence of guilt anyway. Even if they arrest you, it doesn't mean they will convict you.

- Carl

garrula lingua

Who cares if you call yourself Minnie Mouse ?

Your fingerprints are on file. You will be charged as Minnie with AKAs of whatever prior names you have used.
Your rap sheet will show all your aliases. Who cares how many you have and which one of the forty names is your 'given' name.
You will be charged, and prosecuted, under whatever current name you give, and the Prosecutor should list, for the complaint, all your AKAs.

It's wonderful, in a jury trial, to have the complaint read to the jury, with all the AKAs stated. What a great first impression! Most jurymembers will respond like Fair and think, 'What kind of person is this ? Why the heck does he have 10 different names ?'

Love it. Use that alias.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">