• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

13 year old wreck family member car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dcamp9050

What is the name of your state? Colorado.:( My 13 year old daughter took my 19 year old daughter's car and wrecked it. She had 2 passengers with her. They had been drinking. One girl was evaluated at the hopital and discharged with minor injuries. My daughter is in ICU with a liver laceration and the other girl will need plastic surgery on her eye brow. My 19 year old has guardianship over the 13 year old as I just had my 13 year old move to her home in order to attend a different school. The car is insured with full coverage through American Family. I am also a co-signer on the car.) What should I do? Who will be responsible and what do you think will happen?)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">