• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17( turns 18 in 3 months) yr old girl on level 3 probation and wants to move out.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shyne9117

What is the name of your state?Delaware.
OK.I'm 17 and i'll be 18 in 89 days (yes.i'm counting down) I am on level 3 probation and I want to move out of my house. My mom also wants me gone. I am working customer service at a bank full time and i get paid well. I was planning to get my own apartment right when i turn 18 but the frustration between my mom and I is building up and we both can't go on any longer living together. I am not sure what to do. I am afraid our next big fight will lead to her calling my P.O (without me even breaking probation) and tell her she doesn't want me in her house (which is perfectly fine with me) and i'll get locked up or something. PLEASE HELP ME. what should i do? Oh ya and by the way i've graduated high school already is that info helps any.

You Are Guilty

Shyne9117 said:
What is the name of your state?Delaware.
OK.I'm 17 and i'll be 18 in 89 days (yes.i'm counting down) I am on level 3 probation and I want to move out of my house. My mom also wants me gone. I am working customer service at a bank full time and i get paid well. I was planning to get my own apartment right when i turn 18 but the frustration between my mom and I is building up and we both can't go on any longer living together. I am not sure what to do. I am afraid our next big fight will lead to her calling my P.O (without me even breaking probation) and tell her she doesn't want me in her house (which is perfectly fine with me) and i'll get locked up or something. PLEASE HELP ME. what should i do? Oh ya and by the way i've graduated high school already is that info helps any.
Do you know how to speak Spanish? Can you afford a train ticket to Mexico? Because otherwise, you don't have too many other options until you turn 18.

Shyne9117

1 st off yes i do speak spanish and 2nd off hell no i won't be going to mexico ( i would go to europe or some where instead) haha j.k but anyways i'm serious about not knowing what to do how do. I could get emancipated but how long does that take to go through? and when you get emancipated how and you are only 17 how do you get an apartment at that age? Would I have someone put it under their name? How does that all work?

You Are Guilty

Shyne9117 said:
1 st off yes i do speak spanish and 2nd off hell no i won't be going to mexico ( i would go to europe or some where instead) haha j.k but anyways i'm serious about not knowing what to do how do. I could get emancipated but how long does that take to go through? and when you get emancipated how and you are only 17 how do you get an apartment at that age? Would I have someone put it under their name? How does that all work?
Longer than 89 days.

You don't - that's one of the problems.

You also need court approval, and with you on probation and all, they're not likely to grant it.

Spend as much time at school and your job as you can and just suck it up for the next three months. After all, you did make it 17 years already, what's a lousy 89 more days?

PS: Mexico is lovely this time of year. I suggest Mazatlan.

stephenk

how can you live on your own if you can't read and understand English?

Tell us, what does your post have to do with "Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims"?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">