• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17year old rear ended.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fvbbanker

we live in virginia and after my 17year old saved and bought a used car two weeks later she was rear ended and the car was totaled. the insurance company from the other driver is only offering 1/2 of what she paid. i have faxed other car prices of the same model along with the bill of sale from hers. i have also faxed the doctors report from when i had her examined.i dont want to make a milion i just want to get her investment back is that asking to much?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You're seeing your first glipse of how an insurance company treats a person who isn't represented by a Personal Injury attorney. The insurance company loves unrepresented people and will take you for the ride of your life. Shouldn't you be represented ?

Is that too much to ask ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">