• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

19 posts but no info?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderbender

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?NY

Are there people here who offer advice, maybe help? I've only used this site a few times, but it doesn't seem to have the same type of people that a WebMD has. People who leave messages of support to a post. I stumbled across this site doing a Google search. Is there a better one anyone knows of & I will go there?

I have a situation, and have seen 19 people read my post, but evidently none knew anything that could help, as none responded.
I also read 2 other posts, and the people who took the time to respond went out of their way to take the time to not only read it, but enter an ingenious response like, "What is your question?" followed by them quoting Santayanna. Or some bad joke about seeing everything, not seeing a man eat his own head, yadayada. And this is from the senior members.
So, for any of us who actually need a bit of help & come here for a little help, not to hear your favorite cliched quote, where can we go?

Some of us thought we had a suspended license, but incorrectly thought that their wife could still take their kids to school in the vehicle. But evidently the reg was suspended at the same time, and we thought there was a monetary way to pay for any civil penalty. DMV on the phone has given 2 stories, 1 said we could pay. When calling back to report proof of insurance, we were told loss of plates was option.

And...to use a clilched quote of my own...that's a horse of a different color.

My earlier post is entitled something to the effect of Insurance & Registration Dilemma.

HomeGuru

fenderbender said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?NY

Are there people here who offer advice, maybe help? I've only used this site a few times, but it doesn't seem to have the same type of people that a WebMD has. People who leave messages of support to a post. I stumbled across this site doing a Google search. Is there a better one anyone knows of & I will go there?

I have a situation, and have seen 19 people read my post, but evidently none knew anything that could help, as none responded.
I also read 2 other posts, and the people who took the time to respond went out of their way to take the time to not only read it, but enter an ingenious response like, "What is your question?" followed by them quoting Santayanna. Or some bad joke about seeing everything, not seeing a man eat his own head, yadayada. And this is from the senior members.
So, for any of us who actually need a bit of help & come here for a little help, not to hear your favorite cliched quote, where can we go?

Some of us thought we had a suspended license, but incorrectly thought that their wife could still take their kids to school in the vehicle. But evidently the reg was suspended at the same time, and we thought there was a monetary way to pay for any civil penalty. DMV on the phone has given 2 stories, 1 said we could pay. When calling back to report proof of insurance, we were told loss of plates was option.

And...to use a clilched quote of my own...that's a horse of a different color.

My earlier post is entitled something to the effect of Insurance & Registration Dilemma.
**A: this is not WebMD so there.

you'll learn

The sayings at the bottom is the persons signature and appears whenever they respond it's not personal.
As far as the lack of responses, the senior member's here are very abrasive and will respond harshly to anyone that responds and does not know what they are talking about. Though the people here are quite rude you can usually find your answer eventually and can be relatively sure it is correct. However watch your spelling and don't try to give an opinion and don't guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">