• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 accidents, 1 day, same insurance company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lkelley00

What is the name of your state? Texas
My husband was in 2 car accidents in 1 day and neither accident was his fault (he was hit in the side, and while he was exchanging information with the other driver, another car hit him in the back). My husband and the other 2 drivers all have the same insurance company. The company is talking about totaling out his car (Because of both wrecks' total) even though the wrecks were separate. My questions are:
1. If everyone was on different insurance companies, wouldn't they treat each accident separately and not total out his car?
2. can this insurance company legal do this - group both accidents together instead of treating separately to get fixed?
Any info would be great!!!!
Thanks!
L

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">