• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 accidents in 6 months? Can license be revoked? NEED INFO!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

confused_teen

Hi. I'm 17, and live in California. I've had 2 accidents in the past 6 months, and i need some info. Can my license be revoked because of this? Can the insurance company refuse to insure me? NEED SOME INFO!!! Thanks. You can either reply or send me an e-mail here: CLICK HERE

BelizeBreeze

God, I hope so. At the minimum, your insurance company can and should drop you. And depending on the facts surrounding the accident your license can either be suspended, revoked or nothing can happen.

So, when are you going to kill someone and end up in Solidad?

BelizeBreeze

confused_teen said:
thanks for your help you scum sucking piece of filth. Hey-when are you going to piss someone off so much, that they hunt you down and kill you? God, i hope that happens sooner than later
Remember this? Why didn't you have the guts to post this to your OWN thread instead of some other place so people who come here wouldn't see it.

Now let's see who decides to help you. :D

BelizeBreeze said:
Remember this? Why didn't you have the guts to post this to your OWN thread instead of some other place so people who come here wouldn't see it.

Now let's see who decides to help you. :D
My, my, my what a filthy mouth and mindset this young lad has!!!! :(

Confused teen that is.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">