• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 drunk driviers hit me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

molli1

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? ny i was hit by 2 drunk driviers in the same accident can i sue them for the gap of$ 5100 not paid by insurance for payoff of car?

racer72

Yes. But don't expect to win. You were compensated for the value of the vehicle which is all they are required by law to do. They have no requirement to cover the amount owed on the vehicle. That is what gap insurance is for and apparently you chose not to be covered, that means you lose.

lwpat

Are you some kind of alcohol magnet? Racer72 is correct and if you check yor paperwork from the insurance company you probably had to sign a release when they gave you the check.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">