• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2nd party insurance company not responding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?tx.
I had an accident and have filed a claim with second party's insurance company. I don't know if this is normal or the insurance company trying to evade. Its been two weeks and they have not contacted me. I have called them several times and always getting voice mail of my adjuster. Is there anyway I can expedite my claim? Do I have any other choice to recover my damage if insurance company doesn't pay?

Lynx 36

Quote: "Is there anyway I can expedite my claim?"

No.

Quote: "Do I have any other choice to recover my damage if insurance company doesn't pay?"

Yes. Sue their insured or turn it into your own insurance company.

Not defending the action (or inaction) of the adjustor in this case. But adjustors are always overworked and it does take some time to get back to people. The adjustor should at least give you an update as to what's going on up to this point as a courtesy. Try talking to their supervisor, they may be able to give you an update or at least get things rolling. Good luck!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">