• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

7yr old daughter in accident involving school bus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amtdd

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma:
A friend was taking my 7 yr. old daughter to school when a school
bus hit them broadsided (on daughter's side) and shoved the 2002 ford about 40 ft. totalling the truck and trapping my child in the vehicle. She now has 16 scars on her right face and many abrasions. She has had plastic surgery and lots of med treatment. The driver of the ford was found at fault. Although he was not totally at fault. Is there any way i can prove the bus was speeding by mathmatical equation. also i have retained an attorney whom i have spoken with only twice. i do not know where to begin. there is lots lots more. How can i fire my attorney and will i have to pay him for the work he has done. which is nothing to my knowledge. i have sufficent reason to believe that
my attorney is being dishonest and disloyall to say the least. i need help sooo bad. his insurance is only 25-50-25. which wil not even cover her dr bills. however she was the only one hurt i personally saw the school bus being driven away without a dent and his insurance company said it was totalled and paid for it. i do not understand. please help me if you can

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">