• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zman_virg

What is the name of your state? New Mexicco
The accident happened on April 27, 2002. I live near I-40. A semi truck going east bound had a front driver blowout causing him to cross the median, cross the west bound lanes, and plow into the garage I was working in. I was hit head on, while I received two cuts on my head, a broken left arm, and hyper-extened knees. I guess I should thank God I'm alive, but I'm tired of getting the run around from the insurance adjuster on my settlement of my personal property. I have a person that gave me some info how the state is scared because there is not enough barrier protection for this type of accident. They never assumed this would happen. He has seen requisition for more barrier to be put up, but it was rejected. He is an engineer for the state, but does not want to get involved for his risking his job. The attorney I have is helping me with my personal injuries, and all my personal property. The only thing is he can't represent me on this part of the case, because he is a State Representative and this would be a conflict of interest. I would like to know what the statue of limitations on sueing the State of New Mexico. I am talking to some other lawers in Alburquerque, but I would like to know what the statue of limitations are, so that way I don't get fed a line of bull. Thank You for all the information and I'm sure I will write back for more answers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">