• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident 16 months ago - injuries, 2 surgeries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

goirish1990

What is the name of your state? AZ

I was in an accident in Nov of 03 and am still being treated. I sustained left knee injuries as well as neck injury. I have had one knee surgery already as a result and I am heading towards another in 4 weeks. I am sure my medical bills have got to add up to over $30,000. I have 3 small kids and have not been able to do the things that I had before the accident.

I was t-boned by a young driver going about 45 mph, he ran the red light - threw my mini van with 6 people in it over 25 feet!. There are witnesses and his insurance has claimed 100% responsibility.

Any ideas of what type os settlement I am looking at? Thanks.....

Forgot to mention my car damage was over $8,000

Last edited:

Lynx 36

No one can determine that here. Each individual situation is different. Current meds, medical history, background checks, etc. have to be done to determine what a settlement range might be.

JReyes

You should ask your insurance agent like Lynx36 said. This site offers advice, we don't tell you how much you are going to receive from a settlement. Well add up your medical bills, lost wages, and actual cash value of your vehicle and that is how much you will receive.

Now, you said six people were injured by that person. If they were injured as well then most probably his coverages won't sustain all your losses and then it could go under your insurance as underinsured motorist and then afterwards they would garnish his wages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">