• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident with employers vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CDL

I live in and had the accident in Pa. My employers veh. reg. is Oh. I had an accident while on duty in a company vehicle. I exchanged info with the other driver and notified my employer that day. there was no damage to the company truck and minor ($700) damage to the car. I admitted to a majority of fault. This happened on 3/01/02 and now the other drivers insurance co. is threatening to take my license. I told them i did'nt own the vehical and was employed to drive it, and gave them the co. info. My superviser told me I'm not responsible and not to worry, but I think the company is going to blow it off and not pay. I expect to here from the ins. co. again. Do I have a financial responsibility?........does Pa. have a law supporting taking someones license?.......What should i tell the ins. co. when they come calling again?...........Thanx

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">