• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smith798

I live in atlanta ga. I was driving a freinds car per his request with him as a paasenger. I was involved in an accident and recieved a ticket for failure to yeild while turning left. am i liable for damages to my freinds car

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

smith798 said:
I live in atlanta ga. I was driving a freinds car per his request with him as a paasenger. I was involved in an accident and recieved a ticket for failure to yeild while turning left. am i liable for damages to my freinds car
My response:

Yes. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

IAAL

S

smith798

this is in reply to i am always liables response to my question: I would like to know how you base your conclusion. Please advise

S

smith798

This is also in response to i am always liable: I have to wonder how sound your advise is considering that in the Q & A section of this web site there is a posting similiar to my situation that contradicts your advise.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I base my conclusion upon your facts, as stated; the fact that I have 21 years in the practice of law; and a complete understanding of the law of negligence.

But, to be perfectly honest and fair about this, a first year law student would have come to the same conclusion.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">