• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident with new car... Drunk driver hit me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nasiedlak

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

Good day everyone. I just got into an auto accident with my brand new car, not even three weeks old. I was completely not at fault, the other driver was being sexually touched (yes, they admitted it on the accident report) by the passenger and was then arrested for a DWI. My question is this; My car is not total loss, however it is brand new. Being so new, do I have any recourse in getting a new car?

N

Nasiedlak

From the looks of it...

Since no one has replied, I am assuming that there is no loop hole, or any other means that I can use to get a new car out of this accident.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
N

Nasiedlak

Thank you Stephenk! I thought as much, but wanted to throw the question out there... just to make sure.

Once again, thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">