• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident while driving a friend's un insured car.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bindhusaji

What is the name of your state? Kansas
Hi,
This is for my husabnd. His friend went to India and was expecting to come back. But his company told his work here is over and did not get a chance to come back. He left his car with us, while leaving to India. Now he wants us to sell the car for him.In the mean time, the car's insurance got expired.

Last week, a prospective buyer wanted to check the car at the mechanic's and my husband took the car with her to the mechanic. On the way back, another car hit this car from behind, while my husband was taking a right turn. It is entirely the other party's mistake, which she has agreed.

My husband got a ticket for driving a car without insurance. He has Insurance on his own car. Will that not cover this car, which he was driving. He has to appear before court. Please give some advice on this.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">