• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident without insurance.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

binxboi23

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I was in an accident and had no insurance and my liscense (which i didn't know) was suspended. i was making a turn down a no outlet street when my mom's fiancee said no and i swerved back over into my lane. now when i was making the turn there was no one coming down the street and when i decided to swerve back he was there. see the road goes up over a hill and the light at the intersection is on the otherside of the hill i took me no more than 5 seconds to to change my decision and swerve back in to my lane. the speed limit is 25 on that road. the other has been coming to my house and my job and calling my house asking who gonna pay for his car. this guy has no collision insurance. what legal action can be taken here and what can i do to get this behind me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">