• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accidented with a DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ale

What is the name of your state?IL
:confused:
my son had an accident 2 months ago, two drunk men in a motorbicicle loose control and one fell in the midle of the road, he was behind them and the car roll over one of the guys (he press the brakes , but it was late, the street was dark and was mid night). he was in a coma for 2 months and now that he got out of the coma he may be unable to walk. He wants to sue me, because my son is only 18. we only have a house that we just buy 2 years ago, we haven't pay more than 25,000 in the house. can he sue even though he was drunk? and if he wins how are we suposs to pay millions

Last edited:

R

Raisinette

Ale said:
What is the name of your state?MA
:confused:
my son had an accident 2 months ago, two drunk men in a motorbicicle loose control and one fell in the midle of the road, he was behind them and the car roll over one of the guys (he press the brakes , but it was late, the street was dark and was mid night). he was in a coma for 2 months and now that he got out of the coma he may be unable to walk. He wants to sue me, because my son is only 18. we only have a house that we just buy 2 years ago, we haven't pay more than 25,000 in the house. can he sue even though he was drunk? and if he wins how are we suposs to pay millions
Ale, is not your insurance company handling this claim?

Ale

IL, the insurance company covers the lawer up to 50,000 dollars. He is handling the case, but i am very worry because he told me "the case looks complicated" specially because the guy may be in a wheelchair for life. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">