• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Additional comment in re answer received

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

melgart

To I Am Always Liable from [email protected]. in re permanent injuries received from being run down while crossing a street. My end was reduced by paying the insurer for a portion of the medical bills, plus the lawyers expenses so I didnt come out very well. You didnt say anything about the lawyers possible liability in regard to malpractice. I would appreciate some additional opinionfrom you.

M

melgart

Waiting for additional comment from "I am always liable."

It seems that you have by-passed any comment in respect to possible malpractice by my lawyer. What are your thoughts? Bear in mind that my first year medical bills came to $170,000, so you know it wasnt a small deal, plus I am still being treated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">