• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adjuster

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

downstlouis10

Missouri, Over a year ago, I was t-bones by a flat bed truck, carrying a full sized van and pulling a car. I got a whip lash and muscle strain in my back and neck. I have dreams abt the wreck, my husband and I aren't being intimate, I have trouble sleeping, it has aggravated the degenerative back and neck issues, I get dizzy, and hate talking with the adjusters at this point. She says I should probably just go to court because they think that $10,000 is too much. They aren't worried abt the future as I am. They lie and act as if they aren't that type of person (lies). Am I asking too much for they pain and suffering? She says where I live juries are very conservative. I said they also hate insurance companies!:eek:What is the name of your state?

ecmst12

So have you called a lawyer?

If you are still having nightmares about the accident a year later, you should talk to a counselor.

downstlouis10

adjuster

Missouri They keep saying they will decide what medical relates to the accident. I don't want a lot of charges they are going to fight me abt. I heard there are phychologist who deal specifically with auto accidents. True?

ecmst12

Maybe. There are psychologist who specialize in trauma and PTSD symptoms though.

If the lawyer told you 2k would be fair, why do you feel like you deserve more then that? You are of course free to talk to another lawyer now that more time has passed and you have a better idea of what your permanent limitations might be.

You only have to post the name of your state once.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">