• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice on Insurance Run Around / Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Liquidbee

Need some Advices:

Here are the facts first

While borrowing a friends car, I got into an accident. The other drive backed up into me at a red light. The other driver claims to be at fault. (I was at a dead stop)

My insurance - X Insurance
My friends car insurance - X Insurance
The other drive insurance - X Insurance (all three are the same)

Now I feel like X Insurance is giving me the run around, and trying to find a loop hole so they don't have to pay.

They're questioning why I was borrowing the car, but that has nothing to do with the facts, because my friend clearly gave me permission to drive the car. (both of us has already given statements about why I was using the car...my own car was in the shop)

I was wondering what are my rights ??, because Insurance want proof that my car was actually in the shop, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the other driver was at fault, and also has nothing to do with the fact that it doesn't matter if my insurance or the car insurance will be affected since the other driver is at fault.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">