• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advise, please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

omvs22

What is the name of your state? florida. My husband asked for a car loan for a friend with bad credit. It was given to him and his friend got the car. Unfortunaly, his friend only make a few payments, and the collectors, of corse, tried my husband pay for the balance. My husband told them to pick-up the car, since we can not afford the payments, but now the "good friend" disappear and not even paid the insurance co. We are almost sure he is town and we are looking for the car all over to call the collectors, but in the mean time the car is not insured and we dont know what plate is he using. We are afraid if an accident happens we could be involved in a big problem. Should we get a lawyer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">