• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any Ideas?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LadyBlu

So, if I have a question about other peoples experience with SS Disability/in particular the first appeal process, where should I post it?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

L

LadyBlu

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

The closest would be the "Insurance" board.

So, how ya doing you gorgeous thing, you?

IAAL
Doing pretty good considering..*S*

So how have you been?? You never come to visit us on the custody/support board anymore.. we miss you..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LadyBlu said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL

So how have you been?? You never come to visit us on the custody/support board anymore.. we miss you..
My response:

Thanks.

I'm floating around all the boards. I stop by the custody board now and again, but you ladies seem to have a handle on it - - and besides, it's way too emotional, and I don't feel like pickin' a fight with Mama or Papa bear. You can't win no matter what laws or advice are given. For the most part, the parents are wound up too emotionally in their problem to accept what the law says.

And besides, it's much more fun, and I'd much rather kick some butt, on the other boards.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
LadyBlu said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL

My response:

Thanks.

I'm floating around all the boards. I stop by the custody board now and again, but you ladies seem to have a handle on it - -
Ladies ?? what am I, chopped liver ???? actually enjoyed the cs board recently, so many people to insult .. :)

L

LadyBlu

Originally posted by LegalBeagle
Ladies ?? what am I, chopped liver ???? actually enjoyed the cs board recently, so many people to insult .. :)
[/B]

LOL, quit reminding me of the L&O LB.. I still havent had any.. but I will be over towards my meat market monday when I go for the next level of WC hearings.. this is more formal, in front of a Attorney that is the Hearing Officer... will be sure to take a couple of my Darvo's and possibly a codeine pill prior.. LOL, will be floating so high that nothing will faze me.. the alternative to that is not taking anything and sitting there being an emotional wreck during the entire hearing.

There do seem to be alot of victims at our disposal these days on the custody/support board... strange thing is never seen them around the boards prior to the kitty kat incident.. *S* I have really been trying to restrain myself too...

L

LadyBlu

My response:

Thanks.

I'm floating around all the boards. I stop by the custody board now and again, but you ladies seem to have a handle on it - - and besides, it's way too emotional, and I don't feel like pickin' a fight with Mama or Papa bear. You can't win no matter what laws or advice are given. For the most part, the parents are wound up too emotionally in their problem to accept what the law says.

And besides, it's much more fun, and I'd much rather kick some butt, on the other boards.

IAAL [/B]

LOL, I have seen some of the little wars you have had going on... so did the Cali Bar Assn ever find you?? LOL, that was the best one I had heard in a long time..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LadyBlu said:

My response:

Thanks.

IAAL

LOL, I have seen some of the little wars you have had going on... so did the Cali Bar Assn ever find you?? LOL, that was the best one I had heard in a long time.. [/B]

My response:

I know more than a few of the investigators and counsel at the State Bar. Some have even been my clients (Yes, even State Bar attorneys need attorneys sometimes).

Gee, I was shakin' in my boots. Not !!

And besides, the California State Bar has more important things to concern themselves with than the rantings of someone who believes they have a grudge by being called a USER and a DEADBEAT. Some people just can't face the truth.

Additionally, none of those words that I used are even "actionable" - - there's a little thing called the First Amendment - - and the State Bar knows it. Also, all they do is give "lip service" to people like that poster, and wind up throwing the complaint away. There's absolutely nothing that can be done because someone's feelings may have been hurt, or they don't like what I've said to them, or how I say it. I'm covered.

Talk to you later.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">