• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

any such law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

topcat7

What is the name of your state? kentucky
my daughter had was driving in the outside lane on a 4 lane highway when someone pulled out of the center turning lane in front of the lady driving beside my daughter causing the lady to either hit my daughter or the car that pulled out. she hit my daughter, the lady's insurance said that it wasnt her fault it was the fault of the car that pulled in front of her ( that car did not stop ) my daughter did not have full coverage so she had to take her to small claims court. she did that today but will not find out the outcome till dec. 7, so here is my question- the ladys agent was with her at court and told the judge that in ky. if you are trying to stop from having a more serious accident it is ok for her to come over in my daughters lane and hit her and not be her fault. has anyone every heard of such athing, surely this cant be right.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">