• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apologies to IAAL and some others

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

ProResearch

What is the name of your state? MO .... Larry and Curly (it's a concept thingy). I was not born here; I just live here now.

Anywayz, I just wanted to say that after reading many posts from IAAL and HomeGuru and perhaps others that I would like to rescind my skepticism of their genuine compassion and commitment to help others, mainly because they saw through some posts that obviously pitted honesty with fabrication -- their experience makes a big difference. It is, indeed, with humour, one can make a point. I, in fact, missed the point early on in my own eagerness to help.

I do *not* think there are any Jerks or Senior Jerks here. I don't suppose you remember that. But, just in case...... please accept my apologies. I stand corrected .... at about 5'3".... sorree no red hair ;-)

Saaaay, how about this:

In divorce court, the lawyer and his client were
standing in front of the judge, awaiting the decision.

The judge looked over at the weeping ex-wife
and then looked down at the ex-husband, and
declared, "The court shall grant this woman $500
a week in alimony."

The ex-husband looked up. "That's very nice of
you, Your Honor. Why, I'll even kick in a few
bucks myself!"

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

We love you too!

But, today is Saturday. It's my "Funny" day, and I'm having too much fun doing "Top 10" lists. We'll talk (seriously) on Monday.

Read some of them. They're hilarious !

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">