• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arizona Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mallory2k

Accident in 85705,AZ Rear-ender
...sited for 28-701,(failure to control speed to avoid accident)???
28-4134,28-3151,28-2153,28-2532.
Other car stopped for pedestrian on the median.
little to no damage to other car.
Our vehicle had to be towed from the
scene and is non operational...please advise

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
You are advised to post your question.
My response:

Damn it, Homey ! Can't you read ? The writer did ask a question . . . it was in the Italian staccato, digital, form, though:

28-4134,28-3151,28-2153,28-2532

IAAL

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
HomeGuru said:
You are advised to post your question.
My response:

Damn it, Homey ! Can't you read ? The writer did ask a question . . . it was in the Italian staccato, digital, form, though:

28-4134,28-3151,28-2153,28-2532

IAAL
HomeGuru response:
Oh sorry, I'm still not in the gridiron mode yet.....digital 28-4134 ..3151 staccato....2153..set...down
hut..hut
10-4.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
I'm hitting the end zone...unload that pigskin on me, Baby.
My response:

Sorry. You took too long to get there. I decided to eat it instead, on the 50 yard line.

2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate ?

Care to join me in a rendition of the Notre Dame "Fight Song" ? I'll get you started - - Here we go: "Cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame . . ."

IAAL

M

mallory2k

Maybe i posted this to the wrong website site these codes are arizona traffic codes that were sited on the scene of the accident.

M

mallory2k

jaun

what I need to know is what we can do to get some of the fines/tickets reduced...can I regester the car now as non-op and reduce the 500$ ticket...and as for the insurance do we just have to eat that (another 500) surely we cant insure the car its totally smashed, and for the failure to get an AZ licence, AZ wouldnt issue one because of an Indiana suspension but he does have a current Missouri licence. Also, I dont understand a ticket for failure to contol speed to avoid an accident...if that was a possibility there would not have been an accident.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: jaun

mallory2k said:
what I need to know is what we can do to get some of the fines/tickets reduced...can I regester the car now as non-op and reduce the 500$ ticket...and as for the insurance do we just have to eat that (another 500) surely we cant insure the car its totally smashed, and for the failure to get an AZ licence, AZ wouldnt issue one because of an Indiana suspension but he does have a current Missouri licence. Also, I dont understand a ticket for failure to contol speed to avoid an accident...if that was a possibility there would not have been an accident.
My response:

This is what "HomeGuru" asked in his initial response to you; i.e., "What's your question". All of the "Sausage" and "Football" posts could have been avoided if you answered that initial question, along with all of your listings of the Arizona Vehicle Code section numbers.

If you look at your original post, it consists of information that makes no sense to a reader who has no idea what has happened to you. So, on the 10th post, you finally have asked your questions.

I'll let Juan Rodriquez respond to your current questions, if he wants to. He is a very good and capable Contributor.

IAAL

Thanks IAAL.

Going in front of a judge or magistrate is always a crap shoot. It is possible that by complying with the law after the fact may mitigate your losses as far as the fines. In most states even a car that is in-op has to have the minimum coverage if it still carries a current registration-even from another state. There are ways around this statute, but for your purposes it may be best to insure it.

The ticket for causing the accident is a different matter. The rational for the ticket is that if the car in front of you stops short and you hit it, then it is reasoned that you were following to closely. You may want to talk to an attorney who specializes in auto accidents. Their ads are usually on T.V. in the middle of the day sandwiched in between other ads for Tech schools and Personal Injury attornies. Or, you can always try the phone book.

Good luck.

M

mallory2k

in response to I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Unfortunatly I have to maintain a job to enjoy a reasonable lifestyle, and due to this fact I do not have the convenience off sitting at home waiting for a response to a message board. When I did see the thread it ALREADY included many useless/sensless responses. I explained myself and then responded to "Jaun". So perhaps if "HomeGuru" had just asked that I explain my post and left it at that all of the USELESS posts would have been avoided. I appriciate the answers to my questions.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I don't wish to belabor the point, but since you didn't mention it, I take it that you are taking no responsibility in this matter for your own "cryptic" post that you wrote in the first place ? Your latest post has no bearing on the fact you work to maintain "a reasonable lifestyle" when compared to the real issue of taking time to write a cohesive and understandable post to begin with.

In other words, if you had written your original post with the same clarity as you have written your follow-up posts on this thread, we wouldn't even be discussing this, now would we ?

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 01-17-2001 at 11:24 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">