• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arizona Accidnet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Twiztidninja

Ok im 16 and i accidently ran into someone :-(. I hit someone and the accident was 100% my fault. Now heres the catch. He got arrested on some warrant he had and is also getting charged with. Provideing a false name, Forgery, Driveing without insurance, Driveing with a suspended license. and several outher things i cant think of at the moment. the officer said most lickley the guy wont try to call my insurance company. But my question is can he legaly go after me for the damage done to the car if the car wasnt insured and he didnt have a Drivers license ive heard mixed answers from people. Also he already signedthe police statement saying he is not hurt so i dont have to worry about that. :confused: any help would be greatly appreciated. also in arizona does ur car get impounded if u drive without insurance.

divgradcurl

But my question is can he legaly go after me for the damage done to the car if the car wasnt insured and he didnt have a Drivers license ive heard mixed answers from people.
Of course he can sue you -- you caused the accident. The fact that he has a bunch of legal problems is between him and the state, not between him and you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">