• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attorney does not respond to questions>

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

merie

What is the name of your state? PA

I was in an automobile accident 11/11/05 and 11/20/05. Both person were who hit me are at fault. Can I sue both drivers at fault? I called my lawyer requesting info. on the 11/20/05 accident but, he told me the second accident would conflict with the first accident. Is this true if not can i have
have another lawyer pick up the second accident?

outonbail

merie said:
What is the name of your state? PA

I was in an automobile accident 11/11/05 and 11/20/05. Both person were who hit me are at fault. Can I sue both drivers at fault? I called my lawyer requesting info. on the 11/20/05 accident but, he told me the second accident would conflict with the first accident. Is this true if not can i have
have another lawyer pick up the second accident?
Why are you suing these people, wasn't it your friend's car? Or have you been injured as a result of each accident?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">