• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accedent in parking lot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sam232

What is the name of your state? pa. i was making a right hand turn in a parking lot. i was hit buy a car on the drivers side in the middel of my car. the lady got out and admitted that she was not looking ,the only damage was to my car. she was also stoped when i started my turn about 15 feet away from me. i contacted my ins. company and hers . her ins company denied liability even after she admitted that it was her falut to her ins. company.the only reason they gave me was that her thur way was longer then mine . what are the laws concerning accedents in parking lots,and who is acctualy at fult?

JETX

"what are the laws concerning accedents in parking lots,'
*** There are no 'special' laws as to accidents in parking lots.

"and who is acctualy at fult?"
*** To answer that, we would require a FULL and complete investigation of ALL the facts.... and to hear the statements by all parties. Presumably, that is what her insurance company has done. So, contact YOUR insurance company and get them involved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">