• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KathyL

What is the name of your state? eeee
Tx
In April I was in a seven car collison on the interstate, I was in the front, the first car, I was hit several different times by the second car. They, their insurance company, is refusing to pay because they say if the third car wouldn't of hit them they wouldn't of hit me, and the third car is only offering to pay 80% because they, their insurance company, is saying if the fourth car hit the third car making the third car hit second car and in return making the second car hit me twice. The second car and fourth car's insurance companies are refusing to pay anything.
My question is should i take all three to court and get what I deserve, I am without a car, mine was totalled, I am without a job, for now, because I have no way to get to one,{that is not the only reason on that one, but a big part of it} The most important thing is My kids, I use to go see them at least once a month on a weekend I was off and now I can't. They live about three hours from me. My car was not worth alot in money but it meant alot to me, it got me away from an abusive man, out of town to get away from him and now it seems like I am starting all over again and I don't think it is right how I am being done.
I need a quick answer to this because my attorney wants me to settle with one insurance company for less than 80% and I don't think I should.
Kathy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">